Friday, June 27, 2008

Websites To Visit

For shop-a-holics, I have a friend who sent me this link a month ago. It is a website which alerts all shoppers about upcoming sales from many various departmental stores, boutiques, power brands etc in Malaysia. Update yourself here.

I have tried out The Loaf once only when I was in KL in February. I was browsing through some food blogs two days ago and I came across this webpage that promotes The Loaf "U hu! hu!"Cheesecakes. Read it here and go give it a try!

One of my readers' blog commented about a recent Time article of influential people. Guess who is on the list? Hint hint : A Malaysian. Find it out yourself here.

Someone ran a "check" on KJ's website and found out something special. An error at KJ's website programming language. It was interesting to me and I am amazed how this guy found out about it. So, here we have the silly loophole. Check it out here.

For those in Australia and are interested in pampering their pets, I came across this website that is worth checking out. It seems like they pack treats and food for dogs and cats with natural and organic ingredient. Take a look here.

There is a website that provides a salary survey, comparison of wages between peers in a similar job position and industry etc. Perhaps this is useful only in the United States. But I guess there is no harm checking out on it. I checked some reviews and they say you will get an estimate of what other people, in the same position or industry as you, are earning. Hmm. Cure your curiosity here.

No comments: