Friday, June 20, 2008

A Serious SD By RPK

Now, I am sure those of you who follow Malaysiakini.com and BigDogDotCom will know about this SD by RPK.

No no. SD is not a sexual disease. It is a Statutory Declaration. Yes, RPK the man who owns and runs Malaysia-Today.net has signed a Statutory Declaration at the Kuala Lumpur High Court.

I dont know if I should use the word "allegations" by RPK or "statement" by RPK. I am no lawyer and I dont know anything much about law.
I do know that signing a Statutory Declaration in a High Court is not a funny matter. It is indeed very serious. These are declarations and provision of statements to the High Court when the mentioned case is ongoing at the Shah Alam High Court.

This case is none other than the Altantuya murder trial.

I got a copy saved from Malaysiakini.com of the Statutory Declaration by RPK. BigDogDotCom has published it as well. I shall publish it here for my readers to discuss about this Statutory Declaration. I am doing it without permission in the first place. If required to remove it, I will be glad to do so.




This can mean two things. If the claims of RPK are true, then the Altantuya trial case will be facing a fresh case. And the Prosecutors will again face a smack in their face in terms of credibility and ratings. Either that or RPK will surely be in jail if his claims are all wild allegations.

Hmm. Read more here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raja Petra is one very brave and truthful person! Imagine fighting the so-called impenetrable power that be! Thanks to men like him for persistently fighting for justice for unfortunate Altantuya (imagine her and other victims of such brutal injustice’s feelings of helplessness, anguish and horror at that time....everytime I see her or her father's photo), and thus for all women in general; can we have more brave and just men like these? How come PAS is strangely silent on this very fundamental issue; rather than chasing after women with their Taliban clubs; just for the way they dress? Or is it because they blamed Altantuya/women in general or that they don't care since Altantuya is supposedly an "infidel"/non-Muslim?! PAS, let me tell you, very evil men and women lurk in every civilization , including in the Islamic one! If you can demo at some artists' concert over trivial issues, why can't you demo instead on these sexist, sadist and racist monsters in the authority; who are the real betrayers of the "Malay/Islamic civilization"! Instead of pestering and harassing us, non-women-in-the-veil that you detest so much!

Noor Aza Othman,
Women For Justice Support Group Project.

alvin lee said...

I do admire RPK's bravery for putting up the statutory declaration but bravery is one thing and being able to prove it is another. We must not forget that mere hearsay is equivalent to zero evidence.

Anyway that SD is a serious document and I sincerely hope that RPK knows what he is doing because I am sure actions will be taken against him soon. Hope he will have all the necessary admissible evidence before him when the time comes!!