But, 24 hours later, "The New Dawn" commented that Pakatan Rakyat will not register as a coalition for the moment (SinChew).
All rubbish, if you ask me. Sandiwara, skrip drama, aktiviti cari publisiti. That's the least words I can use to describe the outcome of the Pakatan Rakyat Convention.
Two prominent, upcoming leaders and politicians-to-watch-in-2010 fired shots at DAP throughout the year for their antics (with great success I would say).
First, we had Tan Keng Liang (Gerakan Kedah) pressuring DAP and PAS in Kedah till the Rocket Supremo Lim Kit Siang had to make a trip to Kedah to solve the matters with regards to Pig Farming and Land Quota.
Keng Liang slammed Kit Siang soon after with his Press Statement : Kit Siang must explain what was actually resolved with MB Kedah.
Keng Liang recently urged Pakatan Rakyat to walk the talk in PR-rule States after the dramatic Pakatan Rakyat Convention.
MCA Presidential Council member Datuk Ti Lian Ker also called DAP's bluff with a puff. Easily, the MCA leader pinched DAP on their "abstract relationship" with PAS.
The finale ? Interesting and juicy. Questions are being raised in blogs on the parentage of a little girl as 2009 draws to a close.
The mother is Shamsidar Tahrin, the wife of Azmin Ali but the biological father's identity is "on trial" in the blogosphere.
I dislike the methods of using this little girl as a political chip or tool. It is quite cruel and unfair to the little girl. However, mysteries must be solved as this is also linked to Ummi Hafilda and the 1998 political crisis.
The blogosphere pull the curtains of 2009 with mysteries unsolved and events to look forward to.
- Is Anwar or Azmin the father of the little girl ?
- Did Anwar sodomise Mohd Saiful Bukhari ?
- Did MACC murder their star witness Teoh Beng Hock for a corruption case on DAP leader(s) ?
- Who is the EXCO member in Selangor which Wee Choo Keong accused of having links to secret societies ?
- Where is the fugitive blogger RPK and who are his main sponsors ?
- Will the "Photoshop" politician Tian Chua furnish his accusation with evidence that Rosmah Mansor received a wired transfer of RM 600,000 to Dubai (when in fact Rosmah could have conveniently used her Credit Card) ?
- What will happen in MCA between the warlords - Ong Tee Keat, Chua Soi Lek, Liow Tiong Lai and the sleeping giants - Ong Ka Chuan, Ong Ka Ting, Ling Liong Sik ?
- Will the high profile corruption cases and scandals have a closure - Datuk Norza Zakaria, Tan Sri Chan Kong Choy, Datin Paduka OC Phang, Datuk Seri Tiong King Sing ?
- Who will be the new President of Petronas as a replacement for Tan Sri Hassan Merican who will "retire" in February ? Tan Sri Syed Hamid Albar ?
- Is 1Malaysia Lotus F1 team going to be a successful project ? Or will the businessmen put a dent in the 1Malaysia brand name which they borrowed from Najib ?
2010 will be exciting in non political segments with expected financial institutions' consolidation, mergers and acquisitions as well as implementation of strategic business plans by Malaysia Airlines.
A Piece of My Mind wishes you all a Happy New Year.