Come back to work here OK. You are much in need here. Oh I forgot You are from a wealthy crony background and you only work for your family. Come back lah anyway, hope your offsprings will continue your good luck
Oh oh ... one more thing. I think Anwar, Haji Hadi and Lim Kit Siang told Pak Lah to stay on because they like him I forgot you like older man for (their money).They whispered to you, luv?
This is a comment by an Anonymous. I challenge the person/group actively involved in personal defamation of me and my family to continue writing comments in my blog with a name - instead of anonymous.
Of late, I am beginning to receive emotionally charged personal attacks on me. I have been advised not to respond to these.
It has reached a point that is absolutely hurtful and baseless and APOMM must stand up to answer.
- My flesh and bones are dedicated to Malaysia. Every single person who knows my name clearly understand my willingness to serve Malaysia. In 2010, please come and see my name in Malaysia's employee lists. I can easily get you 100 supporters in a blink to clarify my stand and service for Malaysia.
- I am not from a wealthy crony background. My dad works in a production factory. I am 23 years old this year and my family has never owned any cars more than RM 65,000 of value. The most expensive car my family owned (is owning now) is a Proton Waja.
- My family owns ZERO businesses. Please check with the Registrar of Societies, Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) and all the relevant agencies.
- I have been to countries like Japan and Australia. But do you know that my education in Japan was a Monbukagakusho Scholarship sponsored by the Japan's Education Ministry? And my education in Australia was fully funded by the Federal Government of Malaysia.
Other than these, I don't see any luxury things that I have which will make me seem like I am a crony.
If you read the comments in my blogs, I do not censor any arguments against my opinions or blog entries but continue to engage active debates.
I will not hesitate to make a police report for investigations on this matter and file legal proceedings for defamation against the Anonymous writer.
I hereby launch a challenge to the Anonymous writer to reveal his/her identity and to repeat the allegations above in a Court of Law, in the presence of a lawyer or the police.
Accusations like this will never be tolerated by APOMM. I am not afraid of any quarters that are playing dirty tricks to defame bloggers like me.
I will continue to speak what is in my mind.
Wei Liang Goh
Editor of APOMM
Updated (20/2/2009) 9.45am
1. National runners up Parliamentary English debates organized by the Ministry of Education.
2. Perak State Debating Champions with several best speaker award.
3. Monbukagakusho Scholarship to Japan (Junior Ambassador Program)sponsored by the Japan Ministry of Education (MEXT).
4. 10As SPM
5. Chief Editor of Prefectorial Magazine
5. Rotary Cup Debating Champions
With these qualifications and several other certificates I received such as UNSW English Competition, Kinta District Malay Language Debates, I applied for the scholarship.
I was rejected in the first round. I approached the Malaysian Chinese Association, Board of Governors of my school, and several others to help me.
With the clerk's advice in MCA, please note CLERK, I was required to type appeal letters to JPA.
And taking the advice, I sent appeal letters to: (Please note: I SENT THE LETTER)
1. Pengarah Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (who doesnt know who Goh Wei Liang is)
2. Malaysian Chinese Association (who doesnt know who Goh Wei Liang is)
3. Menteri Besar Perak (who doesnt know who Goh Wei Liang is)
4. Menteri Pengajian Tinggi (who doesnt know who Goh Wei Liang is)
5. Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam Bahagian Biasiswa (who doesnt know who Goh Wei Liang is)
After the appeals, I was not given the scholarship. Instead, I was summoned for a interview in Institut Tadbiran Awam Negara Sungai Petani.
I was among the hundreds who were called up for the interview (appeal cases).
I finally received my scholarship to proceed with my studies in UiTM (Pre university).
In the South Australian Matriculation, I achieved a result of 99.15% for TER (which puts me in the top 0.85% of the world) and I received a Merit Award for Economics (the highest attainable for the course).
In 2006, I was admitted into the Australian National University (ranked 16th in the world). In 2008, I graduated with a Distinction average.
I hope that answers the person/group who has been attacking me and attempting to defame me.
The IP addresses have been identified and further action will be taken if pressed.