Thursday, September 04, 2008

I Hold a Malaysian Identity Card

Datuk Ahmad Ismail, please open up your wallet and take out your Identity Card. What are the features of your MyKad? Let me guess. At the front, it says Kad Pengenalan Malaysia (Malaysian Identity Card) and at the back is a signature by the Director of NRD.

Datuk Ahmad Ismail, I hope it does not come as a surprise to you that I am holding a Malaysian Identity Card too. No, I am not Chinese. I am a Malaysian with the roots of a Chinese. In fact, at times my parents think I am more of an Indian or Malay than a Chinese. Oh wait, are we all not? We enjoy lontong, ketupat, nasi lemak, papadam, capati and we get together for festivals every now and then.

We are all Malaysians. I do not care what origins you have but to criticize a fellow Malaysian of a different origin as a pendatang, I think that is wrong. There are no more "pendatang" in our country except for those who were granted PRs. I hold the same Identity Card as you.

Yang DiPertuan Agong Malaysia, Perdana Menteri Malaysia and the members of the Cabinet together with the Parliament of Malaysia should write a letter of recommendation to Biro Tatanegara of Malaysia and enrol Datuk Ahmad Ismail, the Bukit Bendera UMNO Division chief, for a modul on unity, history and the social contract.

I have in the past blogged about BTN, a camp I personally went through with a great nightmare. The BTN should be properly reformed and the "proper" module should be taught.

Also, I hope to see the Attorney General serve a letter to Datuk Ahmad Ismail for a trial under the Sedition Act.

Barisan Nasional Supreme Council should convene an emergency meeting to sack this man for

1. making seditious remark

2. not respecting and honoring the social contract on the citizenship terms.

3. causing great damage to an ongoing election campaign of a Barisan Nasional candidate in the recent Permatang Pauh by election.

Both the Barisan Nasional and Pakatan Rakyat camps were warned that the Government will not hesitate to use the relevant Act to ensure a strict and peaceful Permatang Pauh by election. I hope Datuk Seri Syed Hamid Albar, representing the Malaysian Government, will take stern action against this man.

Datuk Ahmad Ismail, UMNO officially apologized on your behalf. Now, you appear in public and say that you didn't do anything wrong and you are reluctant to apologize. What games are you playing when


1. UMNO is trying to unite all other component parties under the umbrella of BN

2. all component parties are trying to reach out to the people to tell them that BN's formula is the best for unity, progress and development

3. Pakatan Rakyat are singing the tune of the people and very eager to form a new Federal Government as early as September 16th


Barisan Nasional, you disappoint me ! I cannot not agree with Bakaq's latest article Akta Hasutan Bukan Untuk UMNO.

No comments: