Monday, October 13, 2008

Seminar Pembangunan Insan 2008 - Melbourne (IV)


Speaker : YABhg Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad
Venue : Carillo Gantner Theatre, Sidney Myer Asia Centre, University of Melbourne

Speech : Challenges Facing Youths Today to Make The World Of Tomorrow


Audio
For friends of mine who are interested, you can download the audio from the link above. I apologize that I do not have the video version. I will attempt to get hold of a copy of it but I am sure the copyrights belong to MyM and the organizing parties.

As for the speech by Dr Wendy Smith at SPI 2008, I have been in contact with her and she will get back to me once the necessary procedures have been undertaken. Once I receive her speech and permitted, I will publish it in my blog here.

Come back for more updates !

Note : Dr Wendy Smith is the Director of Centre for Malaysian Studies at the Monash University. Many thanks to Yeam for recording this audio :)

No comments: