Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sigh

Tests here and there , everywhere ... my misery... and stressful days only Lydia , Chee Yeong and Jimmy knows . Sigh . Rite eh ?

Anyway , today is Tues 15th August 2006 .

Dear blog ,

Sue Ann just took off from Sydney International Airport at 10.20pm . Tsk tsk . I thought she's flying tomorrow at 2.20pm.... sigh... our distance apart are getting into really bigger numbers now that you are flying back to Malaysia .

Sadness fills my heart , my eyes , and my room . Only tears can prove my feelings and represent what a thousand words cant tell , what a picture cant say ... sigh... what a day .

Hmm . Never mind la dear . Have a good flight home . I'll call you tomorrow .

K . Have to get back to my books and will blog more during the weekends probably .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi wei liang..this is sue ann's friend, shalini..we met when you came over to sydney..just dropped by your blog after reading sue ann's blog..you guys make such a cute couple..

this may not be my place to say, considering we don't really know each other well..but i just wanted say be strong and hang in there..i can feel your sorrow from your words..it's prolly hard having to be apart from the one you love..but distance only makes the heart grow fonder..it'll only make you appreciate each other all the more..

haha, what do i know..saje kepoh..anyway, hope you cheer up soon..take care! :)

*shal*

Anonymous said...

just realised somethin...
u spelled my mother's name wronglyy!!! lol!!!
its bee kee...lol muahahahaha