Friday, August 25, 2006

Certified Highly Stress

Hmm .

All JPA students must do a Psychology test before leaving overseas . I did mine .

Guess what ?

I scored high in Sympathetic and .... Kindness I think .

But that's not the point .

I did extremely well in Kemurungan , Kesedihan , Stress Level .

Yep . I think I scored an average of 90 + % on these three .

Haha . Means I certified Stress King from JPA .

That set of questions they gave was superbly long ... and it can remove untruths or clashing opinions to table out an accurate identification of your life character .

I was amazed and shocked and how true these results were .

Haha .

K . So don't blame me if I stress . I am naturally born to be stressed .

Hmm . Holidays coming soon ... should I go somewhere ?

But I'm broke ... ahem ... $$ anyone ?

Sigh . Sien la in the room ... sleep whole day ... gonna do some reading later ...

Amazingly ... while sleeping ... Mr Jimmy came a few times ... Sue Ann called ask me how am I , Hazel called about JPA meeting next month . All in the space of 3 hours .

Hmm . Sleep is nice and enjoyable with the weather today . Probably lunch was good with some Fish and Chips , chicken corn soup , fruits , juice .

Happy and contented , but bored and tired . Hmm .

No comments: