Saturday, August 12, 2006

I Can't Do Anything

What I have been doing since you left dear ... is all just cry... and sitting in front of this laptop looking at ur pics ... you glow like a princess in all our pics ... love you always... sigh

I can't seem to do anything . Really .

This is gonna take me lots of time to recover .

Sigh .

Haha . I keep talking and typing with my blog . Used to play piano whenever I'm angry and sad . But now whenever I angry and sad , sure type in blog ... blog is my best friend now ... sigh sigh sigh

Dear you go back Msia asap k . Haha . I need call you everyday .

Sigh . Howz Sydney... if I having holz now I sure go with you ... enjoy with you till Wednesday ...

Its so nice of you to come see me ... I dont mind spending so much on you while you were here . You are worth way more than any dollar amount .

Sigh :(

No comments: