QUESTIONS - Pakatan & Muktamar PAS
- Are the Erdogans in PAS working to push the party forward as a dominant force in Malaysia ?
- Or are the new faces in PAS there to limit the party and complement the draft of Pakatan to make Anwar Ibrahim the Prime Minister of Malaysia if the coalition wins ?
- Will PAS still enjoy the support of Pakatan followers if they turn out as the dominant party in Pakatan Rakyat instead of Anwar, PKR or DAP ?
- Will Anwar Ibrahim and DAP's top guns give their unconditional support to PAS President and Deputy President as the new Malaysian leaders ?
- Will PAS get the lion's share in seat allocations or will they be treated as a third ranked coalition partner in the coming 13th General Election ?
Read more : Trojan Horse in PAS - from BN or within Pakatan?
MB of Kedah must be very uneasy if the Erdogans win the PAS Elections because he has a land policy that is so "not 1 Malaysia", "not Malaysian Malaysia" and definitely "not free market" system than any other leadership in our country.
Read more : Kedah Land Policy - Pakatan continue elegant silence
Datuk Husam Musa, a great man in my opinion, recently said in an interview that PAS will be an advocate of "free market" ideology.
Finally, a PAS leader with an economic stand.
But again, I call out to PAS leaders (whoever wins the election) to clearly outline the struggles of the party especially if they have changed course.
Otherwise, we get another contradiction of Muktamar PAS and Dewan Ulama PAS against former Perak MB Datuk Seri Nizar Jamaluddin's "No Islamic state" statement.
Or even worse. We get a case of sweeping everything under the carpet by Pakatan like the case of Indira and her children.
p/s I wonder what is in Anwar Ibrahim's mind especially there are writings in blogs among PAS strongmen on strategies and machineries to make PAS the dominant party in Malaysia - surpassing their partners in Pakatan and replacing UMNO. He must be having sleepless nights.
(Credits to The Star, The Nut Graph, and Malaysiakini for the photos)