Friday, March 30, 2007

100th Blog Entry - A Piece of My Mind





This week was a rough week for me . Had bad exams in Microecons 2 and Honours Stream Econs . Had a tough day with my badminton game where all shuttlecocks just cant get past the net and ur smashes are not working . Sigh . Tough week .

Next week will be the final week before my Easter break starts . I have an assignment due on Thursday for Econometrics . Hmm .

Anyway , this is my 100th posting . I have always wanted to buy and read what's all these Sun Tzu Art of War books about . Didn't buy any throughout my life in Malaysia . Wasn't attracted to any of the Art of War books , in the way they were presented , the language etc . But today was my lucky day . I passed by Smith's Bookshop in City . This shop always put out discounted books , clearance books outside its shop . And I found a gorgeous Sun Tzu Art of War book . The contents and the presentation , the quality of the glossy papers used inside , the pictures , the cover .

Everything appealed to me and it was at half price !! So I bought it :)

So yeah . Easter holidays are coming soon . Lets see . I will be going to Gold Coast from the 8th of April till 13th . From there , I will be flying to Sydney with my pals . Will be staying at Focus Apartments with 6 pals in Gold Coast . But I guess the highlight of my stay will be in Sydney where I will be spending most of my money (Sadly) by staying two nites with Chee Yeong and Jimmy at Marriott Hotel . And...will be going for the Bridge Climb . A $169 Sydney Harbour Bridge climb .

Haha . Happy 100th Posting , A Piece of My Mind . Will put loads of pictures online at this page of my trip to Gold Coast and indulgence in Sydney . But I'm sure glad to hear Tun is healthy and as fit as ever in every sense !

The speech in Kulai was interesting . A RM 60mil home in Perth ?! Wow . Tun really has a lot of info . That is why I always trust Tun in many areas . He is well versed , knowledgeable and influential .

These factors will make you so powerful and smart in all manners . People will start feeding you with info , or you can pick up a phone and start calling a few numbers , ask them a few questions and you get what you want .

Tun Dr M . You are a true leader . The world respects individuals like you who contributed so much to the society . Malaysia benefited alot during your era . Congratulations and Malaysia will always be remembered alongside your grand name Sir .

So keep up the good work TDM . Hmm . MM Singapore Mr Lee Kuan Yew was here two days ago to receive a PhD doctorate in Law from ANU .

Heard there were people trying to protest this because if his style of leadership in Singapore that I have long describe as dictatorship , dynasty , imperial successions under the blanket of democracy .Not quite my business . So I should just mind my own issues and enjoy my 100th blog entry .

Good day , good week , and a good year ahead for all of us !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey my dad has that book! the art of war!
u should also probably read this book called the 33 strategies for WAR..lol
sue sue