Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hehe

Suddenly I have the feeling of putting this link up for you all to read . It is serious you know . Plagiarism is a crime in universities . And don't ever try it . I've seen my Stats classmates being called up by the lecturer and they both got a zero I think . Not sure about University disciplinary punishment though . Could be suspension or sack . But I don't know . JUST DONT DO IT OK GUYS !? Remember . Rephrase the sentences , put quotations , give credits to the info provider , etc . Do the proper way . And as Dana my Econs tutor said , there's no stupid question in this world !

And hmm ... there are some pretty noisy guys shouting down my block . Man . Drunkards . Haha . Booze , alcohol , drugs . Sigh . We humans are weird you see . The government and health experts tell you that these are harmful . Yet you still take it . Sigh . At least KFC is healthier than alcohol and drugs I believe !?? So don't come putting comments on my blog that I eat KFC and I'm killing myself too ok . I KNOW THE TRUTH AND FACTS !

And yes . Humans . Weird species .

If www.freewebs.com/southeast-wind/ can create a hoo haa in the mainstream media , hehe ... I believe this link should not be belittled as well .

http://www.jeffooi.com/Plagiarist_Brendan_Albom.pdf

Old news guys . But worth revisiting for those who are still in the dark . Well then , suddenly we feel the quiet breeze of politics without Tun's attacks . I have seen many of Tun's speeches under the many invitations . But things seem silent nowadays ?

The war crimes effort was good . I give all credit to Tun for creating such a Tribunal . Smart move and good one .

To those who hate war and would like to lend their support to the efforts in Criminalizing War , sign up at www.perdana4peace.org/petition.html .

I might seem happy now . Well . I have to be good at managing myself , otherwise I will be having a tough time . Experiencing some personal problems now , but that is just that , personal .

Leaving that aside , I'm glad to extend my friends network to a group of new , bright and promising JPA students who are in first year . Welcome and I'm indeed happy to know you . I will never know when I will need Maha's help , Hardeep , Amar , Ali , Zaza , Sze Huey ... and gang ..... It is always important to stay united and look out for each other .

One day Maha might be a minister , Hardeep a top actuarist , Fariz might be the next PM , Amar the next great scientist . And if I need help , I know who to look for , who to lean on . And if I have good offers or incentives , I know who my friends are ... haha ...

So , I'm just happy to know you all . Really gotta go to bed and I've used 10MB of my internet ... damn .... that is gonna be 70cents ... shit ... surfing internet and downloading used to be so much cheaper back in Malaysia . In the land of kangaroos ? Sigh ... nothing is cheap , everything is expensive .

No comments: