Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Week

I'm so so touched that I shed some tears before I slept . People are so nice to me on my birthday (14th March) . Had another surprise cake at nite . Thanks pals , thanks Sue Ann . Nice of you all , nice of you dearie :) Got lots to say , but I guess I will be long winded ... so thank you I suppose ? Haha .

Residents of Unit 447 UniLodge :


Me receiving my birthday cake at the age of 21 :)

Cutting cake :)


This is the 21 year olds club :) ... with more to come over the year !


My support system , my buddies at UniLodge :)



Well well . Thanks for all the things you have done for me . Very touched and happy . I rarely celebrate my own birthday... normally my parents buy me what I want for my birthday . So it was a good cake guys (if you are reading this) !

Thank you so much .

Received some emails over the week , some text messages ... here and there . Happy but busy week . Thank you for the greetings , affirmation of the authenticity of the email , and thank you for wishing me ... thanks Encik Sufi .

Hmm . Let's see whats hot . Susan Loone raised the question of whether really Altantuya's father talked to Bernama . She questioned the existence of such conversation after the Courts brought forth the date of the trial which Altantuya's father was reportedly saying he was happy and stuff like that .

You know what ? I'm getting sick of all these . Can the media please report the truth ?? All reports should be raised beyond a shadow of doubt . Sigh .

And now you are beginning to restart the work on the rail project which was shelved after Tun retired . Come on . You shelved all these . And now you revive it . Don't mess around so much . Time contains the value of money . Financiers and economists can tell you that perhaps .

And then there was this Jihad Ekonomi function . Sigh . I believe there are many more senior Economists , financiers and economic analysts who are more qualified , if not more experienced than some Mr KJ . To be honest , even my mom is sick of this . Who the hell do you think you are to scold the GLC bosses !? If it is me , I would rather listen to Datuk Nazir Razak from CIMB , Tan Sri Teh Hong Piow , Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhary , Tan Sri Hassan Merican , Tun Mahathir , Presidents of Chambers of Commerces , Tan Sri Ananda Krishnan . I can understand that it is more of a Bumiputera function . But there are many top Bumiputera folks who are more experienced . No KJ . No . Not you . I might not be as intelligent as you . But you are definitely not as intelligent as a few if not many others who have achieved many things in life .

It is KJ here in Function A , B and C . It is Khairy there in Column A , B , C of NST . It is KJ this KJ that . Hey people . Let me ask you this . If Ah Chong's dad is the principal of the school , and if Ah Chong acts a little bossy and overboard , would you dare to fire him ?

If Mr Muthu is the CEO of Company X . His son Samy is the deputy manager of the Human Resources Department . Every Tom Dick and Harry knows how powerful Samy is .

Sigh . Enough is enough . Come on all of you . Work together to save this country . If you want to say seniority , I don't believe Khairy has the rights to speak so much on behalf of UMNO or the government . Datuk Hishammudin can talk on behalf of UMNO Youth . If not him , then the secretary . Never have I seen such a powerful deputy . The world's most powerful Vice President or Deputy of an organization . I "salute" you .

Malaysia sudah "ready" untuk perubahan ? Benarkah DSAI ? Perubahan jenis apa yang anda maksudkan ? For elections , I find the similarity between the Chinese of Singapore and Malaysia . They will only vote for the one party they love and support who has given them peace , harmony and more importantly WEALTH . And so far , it is the PAP in Singapore and BN in Malaysia . I don't know much about the Indians , but as for the Malays , many still remember the struggles of our past PMs . If religion is left out of the agenda , UMNO will remain strong and PAS might be facing alot of problem . But then , two people I respect in PAS is Datuk Nik Aziz , Datuk Husam Musa . I've heard many nice stories about them . And I personally feel they are good leaders . So as far as elections are concerned , there won't be much surprises except probably some losses in Parliamentary seats held by BN , perhaps even seeing KJ being an MP this term ... or even worst... MINISTER ? DPM ? I don't know . I don't dare to foresee the future .

He might be good he might not . But I've heard many unhappiness over him , I've read many articles about him . Mainly negative ones . So don't blame me if I have a negative perception over you Sir .

Oh yes . And then we have this hero from the Tourism Ministry who said :

"Bloggers are liars. They use all sort of ways to cheat others. From what I know, out of 10,000 unemployed bloggers, 8,000 are women.“Bloggers like to spread rumours, they don’t like national unity. Today our country has achievements because we are tolerant and compromising. Otherwise we will have civil war. Malays will kill Chinese, Chinese will kill Malays, Indians will kill everybody else.”

Now ladies . You have a case in hand . Sigh . What can I say except to sigh ? Leaders . Sigh . Well done Marina Mahathir ... well done Susan ... refute him . You have my support . Perhaps RPK can do a "background check" on Tengku Adnan ? Haha . Then , he will begin to worry . Bloggers don't like national unity . No they don't . They hate the country . They want to kill everyone . They want war !!!

IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING !? Sigh . You are amazing ... imagine if all the bloggers outside Malaysia visits our country . Imagine how much money Malaysians will be earning from the tourism sector this year . If word spreads out about this , imagine how much revenue will be lost , imagine how much people will hate you . Sigh .

Hmm . Never mind . Let us forget the past week and move on with our lives . We have a country to develop , a country to work on , to "reform" . Let us all put the past behind and move forward progressively , and remain united , happy and peaceful .

Berkhidmat Untuk Negara .

No comments: