Saturday, March 10, 2007

LOST MY GROCERY !!!

You might want to know why I'm still awake at 1.17am in Australia now . I lost my grocery !!!

Bought chili paste , fried shallots , some fish balls from a Korean shop in city . Took it back . And I just realized it is lost . I think probably these are in one of the many bags that me and some juniors took to the meeting in Bruce Hall today .

But then , I didn't see those stuff at all today at the meeting . At least some one would have asked in an odd manner "What on Earth are raw fish balls and fried shallots doing here !??"

Sigh . Gone . Gone . Gotta buy back those stuff for my household . Yeah yeah . I'm poorer now . I need more money . Broke my loyal racquet that has been with me since secondary school . Sigh . Need a new one . Should I get one here or ask my mom to get one and post to me from Malaysia ? I'm lost .

Sigh . Money . Money is the factor , causation , summation , sigma , alfa , beta , gamma , etc of all evils . HMPH .

GOOD NITE

No comments: