Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thanks guys !






Cool . Pals bought me a present that I didn't expect . A collectors series Starbucks mug .

Hehe . Thanks guys ... that was good and I liked it . I bought myself a $99.99 Yonex Muscle Power racquet and used it last night . It was superb and good . For that price , if it is not , I will sue Yonex . Haha .

Well well ... lets see who shares my birthday with me today .

1. Prince Albert ( Sovereign Prince of Monaco ) - I think it is King Albert now .

2. Albert Einstein ( e-mc square Physicist)

3. and many more whom I don't really know . Haha except one Nicholas Anelka :) the great French footballer who is richer than you and me . Perhaps even Billy Crystal the comedian .

Lets see what Wikipedia says on 14th March . According to Mr Wiki "March 14 is the 73rd day of the year in the Gregorian Calendar (74th in leap years) with 292 days remaining in the year."

It was also the day of the passing of Pope Zachary , Emperor Jingtai , Karl Marx etc .

Hmm ... hehe ... important date :)

Oh well , I will just enjoy the day ... I'm 21 today . And I guess you are asking for A PIECE OF MY MIND ?

Hehe . Perhaps I can be another Ng Chee Pang who ran for a state assembly seat in Batu Talam .

Maybe I can go for a shot in Ipoh ? Maybe not ... Lim Kit Siang is tough to beat , M Kulasegaran is also a very good Member of Parliament whom I respect alot . Two giants in Ipoh . And not forgetting the list of other giants like Ong Ka Chuan with his ever friendly smile . So I guess , I will just sit back and wait for my turn (if it ever comes) ... poor me .

Not being biased , I have seen Mr Kula debated many times through the Parliamentary videos . And I think he is indeed a very good MP with his speeches , arguments .

Well then . Elections at the age of 21 for me ? Hehe . It is all in the back of my head .

But for now , I'm just smiling and loving every minute . Thanks guys for the gift . A Piece of My Mind . How lovely ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Willy!!!!
Sorry couldn't wish you.. my 3 bill was superbly high this month... *sob*
Hope you had a great 21st!!! Lydia baked for u?? so hebat man.. il come over for my birthday ok.. lol.. then she can bake for me 2..
miss me.. =)