- MCA's new office bearers consist of leaders who have investigation files with MACC, PAC as well as the Police which have yet to be concluded or announced. Google and newspapers are easily accessible to confirm this.
- Yen Yen is the first one to say that MCA has forgiven Soi Lek. Note that she said MCA. And MCA is possibly the first party in the world to have a sex scandal politician as President though I must agree that is his personal problem.
- Ong Tee Keat's team must do a post mortem and see where they went wrong. An honest and sincere reporting must be handed up to the Chief - be it the fault of the team or the errors made by the former President himself.
- It is also said that someone in the former President Ong Tee Keat's camp betrayed the team at the last moment by asking the Delegates not to vote for the President. Can anyone confirm this ?
- Congratulations to all the new office bearers. All the best to all of you. You are now the "trustees" and "representatives" of the national body for 1 year.
- The circus in MCA will take place again in 2011 (Constitutionally required Party Election) with many Branches and Divisions starting their meetings as early as the end of this year.
- Will MCA move towards a similar structure like the DAP (Father - son) ? Will MCA continue to speak up and be vocal on issues ? Or will MCA be pushovers and eunuchs ? Is MCA able to face DAP and rise again to be relevant ?
- The Malaysian community will be watching MCA with hawk eyes. Tee Keat has some words to say to all. Read his note here - Congratulations to the Victors of MCA elections
- But Wanita MCA Chief Chew Mei Fun must resign with immediate effect. She said that if Soi Lek is made President, she will go. Latest news : Chew to consult committee before making quit decision. We still remember what she told the former President.
Monday, March 29, 2010
MCA 2010 Election Analysis
The results for MCA 2010 Election were disappointing. I have many things to say but I shall highlight a few of my thoughts based on my inside information.