1. Tee Keat and Liow may team up again
2. Chua-Liow alliance to block Ong?
3. Three Blocs In MCA Fresh Polls?
Back in 2009, I was pro Ong Tee Keat and I also warned that we must not take Dr Chua Soi Lek's goodwill or support blindly.
In fact, I refused to shed off the possibility that Ong Ka Chuan is still a man who wields great influence in MCA.
Actually Tiong Lai is in a Catch-22 situation since his support base is mainly from Ong Ka Ting's men.
- He knows Dr Chua is still hunting for the people from the snoop squad case.
- And it ain't a secret that Ong Ka Ting's men aren't a fan of Dr Chua.
- Liow knows Dr Chua won't be sincere if they work together.
- Dr Chua knows Liow won't be sincere if they work together.
- Both know clearly well that their "marriage" most probably will fail if they team up in MCA.
I leave the rest for you to ponder. I might write up something once I see a clearer political alignment.
One article caught my attention. Okay for Tee Keat to defend post, says Mei Fun
"Asked whether she still maintains that if Chua is going for the No. 1 post she will quit her party post, Chew said she will provide an answer when "this thing really happens".
Oh my. Really, Datin Paduka said that before ?
Already, we know that the Wanita Chief and Pemuda MCA Chief refused to call for fresh elections in their own wings because they maintained that only the national body is embroiled in a leadership crisis.
Principles. I wonder if Dr Wee Ka Siong will attack Mei Fun and give her a lecture on "Principles" if Soi Lek actually contests to be President of MCA.