ALLIES of Anwar
Ezam Mohd Noor
- quit UMNO in 1998, joined PKR
- former PKR Youth Chief (1999-2005)
- former Political Secretary of Anwar Ibrahim
- Gerakan Demokrasi dan Anti Korupsi (GERAK) Chief
- Was jailed for 2 years under OSA, arrested under ISA
- fought for Anwar with demonstrations and political speeches
- left PKR and rejoined UMNO (May 2008)
- former MoF officer
- worked for Anwar (1996-1998)
- once contested under PKR's ticket
- Anwar's very close ally
- tennis partner of Anwar
- once said that Anwar received RM 60 mil of Magnum money from him
- former Kepong PKR Chief
- quit PKR in 2007, formed MIUP
ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES who quit the Party (since 2008)
- Jamaluddin Mat Radzi - ADUN PKR Perak (Feb 2009)
- Mohd Osman Mohd Jailu - ADUN PKR Perak (Feb 2009)
- Hee Yit Foong - ADUN DAP Perak (Feb 2009)
- Mohd Radzhi Salleh - ADUN PKR, Kedah State Exco (Aug 2009)
- Badrul Hisham Abdullah - ADUN PKR Klang (Oct 2009)
- Zahrain Hashim - MP PKR Bayan Baru (Feb 2010)
- Salehuddin Hashim - PKR National Secretary General (March 2010)
- Mohd Fairus Khairuddin - Former Penang Deputy Chief Minister (March 2010)
- Tan Tee Beng - MP PKR Nibong Tebal (March 2010)
- Mohsin Fadzli Samsuri - MP PKR Bagan Serai (March 2010)
Did I miss out anyone ? Drop me a message, I will add to the list.
Of course, after Pakatan Rakyat leaders exit their component parties, all sorts of accusations will be thrown at them by Pakatan Rakyat leaders :
- they are frogs
- they were being bought
- they were under performing representatives/leaders
- they are unqualified representatives with no standards
- they are BN agents
If a Pakatan Rakyat leader speaks out against the leadership, the leaders will attack and label the critics as BN agents planted in the party. Then, they will be told to be a man and quit the Party.
After a Pakatan Rakyat leader quits the Party, they will be thrown with allegations and will be labeled as poor performance leaders and frogs who have been bought with money.
The script circulates along these lines ONLY when Pakatan leaders speak out against the Party AND when Pakatan leaders quit the Party.
The script is getting boring and lamer by day. Anything new ? PR must come to their senses. It is just like the 308 tsunami.
People voted for PR not because PR is holier than thou or their leaders are more qualified. People supported PR because BN weren't doing a good job and have many problems.
The same applies in the exodus of PR representatives, leaders and members from PR. They resigned mainly because of their unhappiness of the leadership in PR.
Instead of reviewing their policies and stand, the PR leaders slam these people as frogs. I urge Anwar Ibrahim, Lim Kit Siang and Nik Aziz to tell all on :
- who among the CURRENT leaders and elected representatives are LOW QUALITY and won't be selected for the next election
- who among the CURRENT leaders and elected representatives have scandals linked to them - from the Free Anwar Campaign days onwards till today.
Anwar should also stop saying that those who quit PKR played the Malay and Islamic card. This will create an impression among the non Malays and moderate Malays that PKR is a fighter for all.
Back in November 2008, there was an article : Anwar - Pakatan committed to ensuring Malay rights
For the sake of the people, don't mislead the people and do tell us all.