Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fake MCA Facebook Fan Page

Right after the pro Tee Keat Facebook group was formed, I noticed something interesting. Newcomers to Facebook - Chua Soi Lek and MCA(Malaysian Chinese Association).


Whether or not Chua Soi Lek and his team manage the account or it is fake, I don't know. But I was overwhelmed with joy that MCA finally set up a Facebook Fan Page.

I thought that MCA can at last deliver and serve the people better, minus all the bureaucracy and hassle of visiting a service centre (which is closed most of the time in some area).

But I wasn't happy and wanted to blast MCA Infocom for an obvious error. Acronyms are meant to be in brackets, not the full name itself.



Until I checked one thing. The "NOTES" section. All the notes there are from Dr Chua Soi Lek's blog. I suspected something was wrong and immediately raised this matter yesterday morning.

Indeed I was right. MCA Infocom instantly clarified that the MCA(Malaysian Chinese Association) Fan Page is not managed by MCA HQ - thus a fake one !



Hmm. Dr Chua and his men has some explaining to do. Do I smell scents of arrogance in Chua's camp ? If it is the work of Dr Chua's supporters, then shame on you.

Don't use MCA's name as a machinery to promote one's agenda - especially a leader who is not even the President of MCA or an appointed spokesperson for the Party.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say, i don't think MCA and Gerakan can recover until the next GE. I think these are part of the Chinese agenda to rule Malaysia. As far as i am concern, it makes no difference if DAP, MCA or Gerakan rule Malaysia. They are all Chinese base. MCA and Gerakan are doing their part within BN and DAP pressuring from outside. We Muslim and Malay are divided.

Anonymous said...

Well, let me be honest with you. I have talked to MCA leaders as well as grassroots men. I can say that MCA has never conspired with Gerakan or DAP. I know this as a matter of fact.

Moreover, if we are conspirators with Gerakan or DAP, then MCA's Vice President would not have said "MCA will sink or swim with UMNO" in January 2009.

Who are you Goh Wei Liang? You talk as though you have direct access to the MCA top brass.

You are right about one thing Goh, MCA will swim or sink with Umno. Guess what, MCA is sinking fast with Umno!

Chee Peng

Anonymous said...

I thought there would be more than 10000 of you guys sharing the same thoughts with you Chee Peng that MCVA is shrinking fast with UMNO !

Why only one idiot like you posting this ? only one ? ha ha better try next time ! better ship out of Malaysia the sooner the better for you !