Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai

I have just returned from my bro's wedding, Mohd Aimran and Sufya's grand day, in Subang Jaya. Congratulations bro!


To all Malaysians travelling back to their kampung, have a safe trip home. Although the journey took me 4 hours from Subang to Ipoh due to the heavy traffic, while driving back, I realised that Malaysians are always on a rush and drive recklessly.

Not only that, whenever there are cars parked at the side due to accidents or breakdowns, the traffic is particularly slow. Malaysians have the busybody attitude.

I urge all highway users to continue driving safely and maintain their focus on the road.

I would like to wish all Malaysian Chinese a very happy Chinese New Year wherever you are and a happy holiday to all Malaysians.

Enjoy this festive season with the elderly people, relatives and friends.

My sister received a lovely gift from her former teacher and it caught my eye. A very unique gift that represents the Chinese New Year - a bull year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai and a Happy Chinese New Year from me and my family.


Sincerely,
Wei Liang Goh
A PIECE OF MY MIND

No comments: