Allow me to present to you two contrasting sets of question and my own random thoughts for us to ponder and judge reasonably.
Parti Keadilan Rakyat Press Statement
Signed by PKR vice-president R Sivarasa, PAS council member Dzulkefly Ahmad and Selangor DAP secretary Lau Weng San.
- why was Teoh's case allegedly involving an amount less than RM2,500 is pursued with such aggression and urgency?
- why was Teoh and another so-called "witness" kept overnight and interrogated with such oppression?
- why was Teoh's hand phone in the custody of the MACC when the MACC insisted that he was only a witness; why did the MACC initially deny they took his handphone?
- why would Teoh spend the night at the MACC's office if he was free to go especially since he was scheduled to be married the next morning;
- why would Teoh commit suicide (as alleged by MACC and others) in these circumstances, when he is about to get married, with his fiancé expecting their child, and with no sign or history of depression or mental illness.
BigDogDotCom 13 Million Ringgit Questions
- One question is our mind here in BigDogDotCom: Why was Selangor State Exco for Local Government Ronnie Liu was so frantic looking for Teoh’s notebook PC and handphone to a point where he broke the door at the Tuanku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital mortuary?
- Amongst the things he specifically reminded the Teoh family was to demand the return of Teoh’s notebook PC and handphone. What information are so important in these devices to Ronnie Liu? Are the information contained in these devices will incriminate him and actually provide evidence of his linkages to the Lords of the Underworld Vices?
- Why is DAP appointed Kajang Municipal Councillor Tan Boon Wah was reluctant and later refused to give his statement to the Police?
- If it is a murder and Teoh and Tan were together in the early hours of Thursday morning in the MACC office at Plaza Masalam, then why is it only Teoh is murdered and Tan is not? Is Tan connected to the murder?
- Since at this point it is established that Tan was the last person to see Teoh alive, would that make him a suspect?
- If Teoh’s ’sudden death’ is neither a suicide nor accident (which is most unlikely probability), is it a murder?
- What is the linkage between MACC original investigations of misappropriation and abuse of state funds to Teoh’s ’sudden death’?
- Is the misappropriation and/or abuse of state funds has something to do with the Lords of the Underworld Vices?
- If there is, how far reaching is this involvement? Is it within Selangor or include DAP controlled states like Penang and formerly Perak as well?
APOMM's Random Thoughts
- YB Wee Choo Keong mentioned about an open secret where a Selangor EXCO misused his/her office for underground business activities two weeks ago.
- These were heavily retorted by YB Teresa Kok and YB Ronnie Liu, although YB Wee Choo Keong exposed no names in the first place and ended up with a teaser - Siapa makan cili, dia terasa pedas.
- A week ago, the Political Secretary to Ean Yong Hian Wah (Selangor State Exco member) was found dead at the MACC building grounds and cause of death (COD) was reported to be due to a fall from high levels.
- I wonder if these have any links to the accusations by YB Wee Choo Keong on a particular Selangor EXCO. The Royal Commission of Inquiry and Inquest should cover this possibility and leave no stones unturned !
- end -