Read them here - Teoh's death mystery (a MUST read)
I had a little time yesterday night and found several more intriguing set of questions, on top of those I had posted before in the link above.
Allow me to post some of the questions here which I read in the online news portal newbie Malaysian Mirror.
Nightmares for Khalid after Teoh's death
- If indeed Teoh was murdered, like some people are inclined to believe, the question would arise: who is going to benefit from such atrocity?
- Is it the MACC, which Teoh was helping in the investigations of the alleged abuse of constituency funds?
- Is it the Barisan Nasional-led Federal government , which allegedly influence decisions by the MACC?
- Is it the DAP, since the Selangor representatives being investigated by the MACC are largely from that party?
- Is it the PKR or PAS, two dissatisfied allies of the DAP in the Pakatan Rakyat-led Selangor state government?
- Or is it some ‘mafia’ groups that had allegedly infiltrated into the Selangor state government?
By the way, do read this article HERE. I have been linked to the blog T4TBH. A friend alerted me to this latest piece while I was on the road to Canberra this morning.
Really hilarious given that the time and dates of the two articles posted in T4TBH, I was spending my time in class and out at Sydney Harbour for a whale watching trip.