However, this side of the camp must really consider the question posted by Malaysian Mirror's writer - Nightmares for Khalid after Teoh's death (below are excerpts).
- If indeed Teoh was murdered, like some people are inclined to believe, the question would arise: who is going to benefit from such atrocity?
- Is it the MACC, which Teoh was helping in the investigations of the alleged abuse of constituency funds?
- Is it the Barisan Nasional-led Federal government , which allegedly influence decisions by the MACC?
- Is it the DAP, since the Selangor representatives being investigated by the MACC are largely from that party?
- Is it the PKR or PAS, two dissatisfied allies of the DAP in the Pakatan Rakyat-led Selangor state government?
- Or is it some ‘mafia’ groups that had allegedly infiltrated into the Selangor state government?
I hope everyone remembers that it was a PKR MP by the name of Yang Berhormat Wee Choo Keong who raised the issue that a Selangor State Exco Member is linked to the underworld activities - not a Barisan Nasional accusation or conspiracy plot.
And YB Wee has yet to reveal the identity of the Exco Member although he "teased" Teresa Kok and Ronnie Liu in his "Siapa Makan Cili, Dia Terasa Pedas" blog post. (Azmin Ali is quiet too)
This side of the camp has also been active in ridiculing other bloggers who raised questions like these - accusing them of not respecting Teoh's death, politicizing the issue etc.
Again, who is politicizing the issue ?
When in fact, now we have a People First, Performance Now administration that promises a thorough investigation with No Stones Unturned.
DS Najib, I have to say I was shocked but impressed that you met the Teoh's at the Prime Minister's Office in Putrajaya to hear out the family's requests and grievances.
Read : Najib Meets the Teohs (images from The Malaysian Insider)
I believe the Royal Commission Inquiry and the Inquest will be able to perform independently and with credibility based on the laws in Malaysia to serve justice for Teoh Beng Hock.
The Star is providing live coverage at the Inquest.
The lawyers of the family happen to be DAP leaders - holding a watching brief for the family at the inquest. Hmm.
Whoever it is that caused the death of Teoh, I don't care. I just hope that the law provides Teoh and his family the justice because it is indeed painful to lose a family member, what more to say a young son reaching his prime time in life.
Let the Inquest begin and justice served !
Related links :
(Credits to The Malaysian Insider and Malaysiakini for the photos)