Friday, August 01, 2008

A Different Perspective

Now, I am not here today to comment on anything but allow me to introduce some interesting articles to you. I read these articles and although I have different opinions with some of the authors, but nevertheless, the pieces were good !

Politics
1. Agendadaily ( on Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, questions, press freedom )
2. Bigdogdotcom ( Wayang Tinggi )
3. Rockybru ( on Dr Osman - Anwar )
4. Kickdefella ( Pakatan Rakyat - PAS )
5. Chedet ( on Pulau Batu Putih and our sovereignty )
6. Ends and Means Out of Malaysia' Stalemate
7. Return Power Back To Rakyat
8. Malaysia Today ( on the sodomy medical report issue )

Relationship Economics
How Can I Find True Love With Game Theory? ( by Presh Talwalkar ) - will look at the modelling part later if I have the time.


I am being indifferent here and not taking sides, politically. All of us have our rights to believe in whatever we want to believe. There is no right or wrong, allow me to stress that. Nowadays, many of us dont know what to believe in.

Is it time for the Palace to step in like what King Bhumibol did? That is something playing in my mind now. I will leave it to all of you to judge and decide what is right and what is wrong.

Have a good day everyone !

No comments: