Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Retirement

Hey all readers of A Piece of My Mind. First of all, I would like to thank all those who reads my blog frequently and almost daily. I realise that there is an increasing number of readers too recently.

Thank you all for your comments, your support and your arguments. Be it pros or cons, A Piece of My Mind has never been bias in publishing those comments you made.

Now, I am currently having some problems in my personal life. No, dont worry. Let me handle my personal life myself. I know I have many supporters out there. Thank you for all your support and I know there will be messages flowing in to ask me about it.

I am sorry I cannot tell what is happening. Because I know I am Wei Liang. And I am the type who gets what I want, and I will fix things.

For now, I need some time to fix my personal life. I need to fix back the bridge that has been abruptly destroyed. So, give me time. I wont be blogging here for a long time. This is a political and social blog.

So I do not believe that whatever I comment from now on will be credible or rational analysis. Due to that reason, I will only blog here again until I get back what I have lost. I want to maintain some level of professionalism, no matter how crushed my life is.

Thank you for being understanding. A Piece of My Mind is not shutting down. It will be back. But the time line, will depend on when I get back what I have just lost. It could be a week, a month, a year, or 10 years or even lifetime.

Sigh. I want to serve the rakyat. I want to serve the community. All these while I have been a person who wants to dedicate my life to public service and to the rakyat as a politician. But if I cannot even have a stable mind, how can I serve you all well ?

I am sorry to all of you who had high hopes on me. Allow me time to get back what I have lost. This thing that I have just lost, is more valuable than any other thing in this world.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Wei Liang Goh
Editor of A Piece of My Mind.

1 comment:

Ahmad Amzar said...

Yo wei liang.it's ok if u want to take some time for urself.after all,we're merely humans rite,not robots who can be pushed doing the same thing again and again 24/7/365.

take a good rest man to sort out ur life.dat's the most important thing bcos,if u can't solve probs of ur own life,then how could u solve the probs of others,rite?all the best and i noe,u'll be back someday.i've been thru' such periods too,n will do in the future.

regards,
amzar

p/s:while u've decided to take a break from politics,i'm on the opposite,only the approach might be diff.