Friday, May 23, 2008

Anyone ?

Thank you for all the support and comments I have received thus far. I appreciate it. Well, the best comment that motivated me all these while was SueAnn's. She left a comment at my chatterbox with the words "yay!! my fav blogger is back".

Sigh. Oh well, let's not touch about my personal life here. I have blogged many issues, predictions, analysis already. I am currently lost and dont know what to write. Hmm. Any suggestions?

Just to mention, I read BigDogDotCom and I am surprised to read many publications of Matthias Chang's articles there. I wonder why Matthias is not having a blog of his own, or does he? It is indeed interesting to read about Matthias Chang's ideas, and arguments.

I read somewhere that Tun Musa Hitam was silent right after the GE. But when Tun quit UMNO, he started to be in the headlines again. Hmm. During GE, many MPs or Ministers were unusually silent. For example? Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz. We can only wonder why.

Oh well, keep in touch everyone !


*Updated 23rd May 2008 8.26pm*
Pulau Batu Puteh goes to Singapore, according to ICJ.

No comments: