Monday, May 12, 2008

I Am Surprised

I am surprised to even read that I have a reader from Singapore. Haha. That makes me feel a little "international". I mean I am not a famous blogger like Ktemoc, Rockybru, Screenshots or Kickdefella. But still, haha, I guess I am the "famous" small fly.

Well, thank you for the comments I received via this blog, MSN and other avenues of communication on my most recent blog entry. I realised that some do not agree with me blogging about the girl I loved and loves always here in this blog.

But the reason I do this, is to share with all readers and friends of mine, whether I know you or not, my private life all these while. Also, I have a hope inside me. I hope that all of you can say a prayer for me and hope that I can be together with the girl I love so much. For now, I know I have lost her and I know what she wants. But the ball is round. All that my friends and readers can do for me now is just what I can do also. To pray and to hope that one day, we will be reunited.

Many of you might think that I should move on. But put yourself in my shoes, I doubt you all can let it go too. I found someone whom I think I want to spend the rest of my life with. When you realise that, dont you feel that you really want her?

Sigh. I say all these not because I am possessive. But I know my abilities that I can give her the best and no other can. All these while I have been giving her the happiness she needs and she knows perfectly well if things work out between us, as she says, I am perfect. However, circumstances of distance and time have changed her confidence in this.

To say all these, I might be shedding too much light. And yes, by now, you all realise that she is my weakness. My emotions for her, is really my weakness. Some might say that I am emotional. But no. I am only emotional when it comes to her.

Do not scold my weakness if you see her. Take care of her, love her and protect her. This is a request coming from a blogger called Wei Liang Goh. Let me serve the people one day. I hope for nothing in return except happiness in the people's daily lives and also, to help the girl i love forever whenever she needs it. Care for her, help her.

And I will be grateful to all of you. To blog about my personal life with her, perhaps it is wrong to do it in A Piece of My Mind. I shall only summarize it one day instead of writing chapters like I initially planned. I of course will write the chapters in another blog. I shall post that link later.

After completing the summary, I guess I want to continue blogging here in my political world if I can. Give me time to recover. To my buddy in Japan, Amzar, he understands me well. Read his comments in my statement of "Retirement" and you will know what I mean. Thank you pal for encouraging me to take the necessary break.

I will be having visitors over here in Canberra perhaps end of this week or next week. Yes my pal Eileen from Sydney is coming over together with another of my pal Shalini. Sigh. After summarizing about the Girl I Love Forever, I shall move on to blog about my pals' visit to Canberra. And then I will be having exams I guess. After which, I have a month's break where I have some plans to walk down memory lane.

After that, I will try to blog bit by bit as usual on Socio Political matters. For now, all of you out there. Please, say a prayer as often as you can. For me, and for the girl I love. I thank all of you in advance.

No comments: