Monday, April 28, 2008

Freezing here in Canberra

Mom called me yesterday. She is in Castlemaine, near Bendigo in Victoria state. Haha. She said she is freezing at 8 degrees. I checked mine and it was 5 celcius for me !! Adding the wind speed and chill levels, forecasted that it feels 1 celcius.

Lol. And yes I am freezing now. Hmm. I just checked my exam timetable. I will be having exams on the 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th of June.

How "cool" is that !?!?!! Sigh. What the hell. I am already having so many problems this month. And day after day things have not gone better. Now I am slapped with this sort of timetable !?!?!!!

Sigh. God please help me !

2 comments:

Ahmad Amzar said...

hehe..normal la wei..at least for me tho,hahaha..1 wk exam trus smpi abis,AND,everyday got 2-3 papers,n sumtimes 4..hoho

Ahmad Amzar said...

n oh,ganbatte kudasai!haha