Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm Home

I'm home everyone . It is kinda warm here I feel . But it's all right . Malaysia is the land of my birth .

Anyway , I do not like the replies of Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz to Dr Wan Azizah . We should not compare corruption levels with Singapore . Singapore has 4 mil ppl . We have about 23 mil ?

Does that give us an opportunity to be 5 times more corrupt than Singapore ?

Hmm . They have 4 mil ppl . They employ .. say ... 10% as enforcers . We have 23 mil ppl , we employ say ... 10% as enforcers . Shouldn't we be on par with them ? In proportion we should . I didnt know corruption goes with size of population and land .

Then according to DNA , that rating system is not credible . Not credible ? Hmm . Then if one day we improve our standings , please dont use that ok . It is just perception . Dont go boasting like we did initially when Pak Lah took over . Dear leaders , and prospective leaders , please dont use the corruption index ok . It is just a perception and rubbish and not credible . Really . Why ? My answer is based on what Datuk Seri Nazri says ... a Minister of Malaysia . So my source is entirely credible .

Lol . All right . Just bought a badminton racquet . Hmm . Cant wait to try it when I get back to Canberra . Altantuya's case is getting juicier .

We shall see ....

No comments: