Monday, January 21, 2008

The End of the Road

I am currently facing a dead end and I dont see any roads available for my next step. Not a person to discuss personal life but I will need time off from my blog ...

I need time and I will be spending some time with Memories as my new home for expression ... to allow me a break from this page and move to another for me to find myself again . Nobody can imagine how sad I am feeling now .

Have a great time with the coming year 2008 and elections , enjoy every moment of your life for you know there will never be lasting moments , just memories .

Happy Thaipusam and Happy CNY to all Malaysians celebrating them out there ...

It all ends here and that is all I have to say ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi wei liang,it's me..sorry for not catching up the latest news with you for months.this sem is crazy for me man,n the remaining half of my course will in fact become crazier than right now..haha..

anyway,i'm not going to give lectures on relationships to you here.just that i hope that you will get over it soon,although it's gonna be hard,i know that.take ur time.i myself am lonely for most of the time,as well as feeling the torture of loving someone who doesn't love you.but that's a different story.all i want to say is,just be strong,and everything happens for a reason,only time will tell why it happened,ok?

btw,i'm not sure whether you've done this already or not,but,i think,maybe you should talk with ur mum abt ur pers probs.i always do that ok?in fact,have cried on the phone a few times(er..2,3 times) some more (semalam the latest)..hehe..but trust me,it will make u feel better,and u don't have to be shy..after all,she's ur mum,and mums are and will always be,our perfect fans..

jya ne!