Saturday, October 13, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya

Well well , another year is about to be completed . Sigh , don't you think time passes so fast ? I hate missing Hari Raya . It is the time where I get to eat Cikgu Sidek's satay , rendang and cookies . All handmade by him ! Though I know his wife cooks some other dishes which are delicious too .

Haha . Anyway , it is the 2nd Raya I'm missing . Sigh . I miss Malaysia ! I seriously have not visited the buka puasa stalls or bazaar for two years !!!!!

Arrrgh . Frustrating don't you think ?

Anyway , Selamat Hari Raya to all my readers and my dear friends especially ! I believe I dropped a SMS to all my Muslim friends . But I could have missed some . So , selamat hari raya to you and your family . I wish you all a very happy and memorable festive season !

1 comment:

Hanafi Mohd Noor said...

Hi, great blog.
www.hanafionline.com