Thursday, October 04, 2007

Kepakaran KJ

KJ oh KJ . Of all the stories I read , you are indeed a brilliant Oxford graduate . But to read so many events of you being involved .... it is truely spectacular .

First we have the famous protest note to Condoleeza Rice . We all saw how the demonstrations went on and how you guys charge forward . Then , people are claiming you hijacked the protest of Junta ruling at the Burmese Embassy ??

My my . What a heroic act . I remember once seeing a time capsule with a message inside during a ceremony / celebration when Tun was the PM . The first ever if I'm not mistaken in Malaysia .

And from Rustam Sani's blog , I read a surprising paragraph .

On two occasions, Khairy did the honour of unfurling the Malaysian flag and of leading the procession of youths to present a capsule – to be opened 50 years later – to the PM. The latter even shouted “Merdeka!” seven times, exactly as the Tunku did fifty years ago.

All I can say is ... wow ... you guys are "heroic".

No comments: