Thursday, July 05, 2007

Why am I not blogging ?

Well .. I have been busy . Meeting pals , going around with family , and currently my house is doing some painting work . Erm ... yeah since I shifted here , never repainted my home . So we are repainting the whole house after so many years . Bz helping the painters to shift stuff ... furniture , books , racks etc . Bz days in Ipoh ...

My results are just so - so this time for those who wanna know . But then ... life always has ups and downs . Life is like a ball . It all depends how elastic the ball's material is . The more elastic it is , the better it bounces back . And so happen I'm having a challenging and tough first half of the year . I pray and hope that the second half is a lot or at least a bit better . Pray for me ... wish me well... Had a tough time with EMET 2007 and ECON 2125 . Sigh ...hopefully Sem 2 is better ...

No comments: