Read this piece : Ten questions about ‘Teoh’s note’. That is, the alternative media my friends.
Here comes my 10 questions.
- If it was an accusation note that accused the Government of brutal tortures when in custody by Teoh Beng Hock, will the lawyers say no and use all sorts of laws to disqualify it ?
- Why discredit the note with all sorts of questions when in fact it could change the course of the case ?
- Why worry about the case being analyzed from another point of view when in fact we are seeking the truth and provide an answer to Teoh's family ?
- Does it mean that the lawyers representing Teoh's family and the Selangor State Government planned to work towards a certain answer only ? (which probably is political prosecution of the MACC and Barisan Nasional)
- How do the lawyers evaluate the statements by Dr Shahidan Md Noor, Dr Dr Pornthip Rojanasunand, and Dr Peter Vanezis in the event that they all conflict ? (i.e. Will it be in the best interests of party politics or justice for Teoh?)
- What are the criteria used by the lawyers of Teoh's family and Selangor State Government to evaluate the case and how to proceed further at the Inquiry ?
- What if the case is really linked to the corruption cases, the scandals and the gangsterism links in Selangor and Teoh Beng Hock was really the one that exposed DAP Selangor to the MACC ?
- What if the lawyers for Teoh's family and the Selangor State Government suddenly realizes the above mentioned scenario mid way through the case ?
- Will the lawyers for Teoh's family and the Selangor State Government then say "Hey guys, damn, DAP and PKR caused this mess. They are the murderers and culprit" IF the hypothetical scenario is a reality ?
- Finally, if the hypothetical scenario and the political prosecution against MACC and Barisan Nasional are not realities, will the lawyers allow a room to study the possibility of a suicide ?
I urge the lawyers representing Teoh's family, the Selangor State Government and the Opposition to refrain from disqualifying the "suicide note".
Since the lawyers are from the Opposition, I also believe that they should all step down as there is a clear cut evidence that conflict of interest arises. Kit Siang and Son, Karpal Singh and Son, as well as the DAP warlords know this.
So, where is the Truth for Teoh Beng Hock ? Where is the real, genuine, sincere Justice for Teoh Beng Hock ?
The sensational story making forensic expert is expected to testify in Court soon. It is going to be interesting since she said the case is 80% homicide.
Time to revisit this blog also - http://t4tbh.blogspot.com - as we begin to explore other options to sincerely seek justice for Teoh.