I am extremely impressed with the silence by DAP leaders. A news search disappointed me actually. Where are the brilliant Economists and lawyers of DAP ? MCA challenged you, but you chose to duck.
I have several questions for you guys on PAS Untuk Semua.
- What are the legal and economic implications of the dinar currency implemented by PAS and the State Government ?
- Was that a PAS Government policy or Pakatan Rakyat Government policy ?
- Was the decision endorsed by the Supreme Council of Pakatan Rakyat or we actually don't have a Pakatan Rakyat but we have a DAP Government, a PKR Government and two PAS Governments (i.e. pecah belah dan perintahlah sesuka hati) ?
- What are the professional and political opinions of the "two most prominent Economists" of Malaysia - Tony Pua and Anwar Ibrahim, the RM 1 Advisor to Selangor ? Why don't we do it in Selangor too ?
- What is the Islamic policy of Pakatan Rakyat and how does DAP juggle this together with the PAS Untuk Semua ambitions ?
- If Pakatan Rakyat eventually wins the General Election with PAS emerging as the largest victor, will DAP say yes to a PAS-led Federal Government ?
- Has there been any opposition to date by members of DAP and PKR towards PAS policies and vice versa ?
- Are these all hush-hush close door style or kowtow system which does not fall under the FOI Bill ? (Mengapa semua fail BN diletakkan di bawah FOI Bill tetapi semua isu PR bukan main sembunyi di sini sana ?)
Now guys. In one hand, we have Barisan Nasional.
As much as some of you hate the previous policies while some appreciate the achievements of the past, we have today several master plans called the
- Government Transformation Programme (kicked off);
- Economic Transformation Programme (kicking off); and
- New Economic Model (kicking off).
All these falls under the People First Performance Now concept. Unfortunately, when we look at the other hand, we have
- PAS Untuk Semua;
- Middle Malaysia; and
- A New Dawn
There is no clear plan of what they intend to do together besides creating chaos and overthrowing the Government. Any Pakatan Rakyat geniuses care to explain, minus the profanities and unruly behaviour (guys, you need to grow up) ?
Hello, you cannot just run a country by digging up every dirty burrow or hole in every corner of the country and expect to create miracles in generating income for the millions of Malaysians.
I believe people are wiser as the days go by and I am confident that in the next election, Datuk Seri Mohd Najib Tun Razak will receive a 2/3 mandate.