Friday, March 14, 2008

My 22nd Birthday

March 14th ... Hmm .... pals celebrated by giving me a yummy chocolate cake !! Gosh ... I hadn't had chocolates for quite some time. Pals also got me a pillow. Now, pillows are not to be looked down. This is exactly the pillow I liked. Double down surround pillow. Hotels like the Marriott chain use these pillows and the last time I tried it was at Marriott Sydney ! Amazing !






Had a nice happy pizza dinner. Well, thank you also to Sue Ann. She bought for me many things when I got back. She got me a Lacoste shirt ! Amazingly comfortable and nice ... thank you for the Marks and Spencer shirt too ... thanks dearie ! Sue Ann also bought me a Esprit pouch, and some tea ! Sadly, I couldn't bring the tea over due to time constraints of my domestic flight. So I couldn't afford any time with the customs officer on declarations of food. Haha.






As for my birthday again, I received another present from the International Students officer in ANU. I was slapped with a warning that I did not register any Australian address in my account and if I still do not have one, in 5 days time, they will report me to the Immigration Department !! Lol .... I actually changed my mailing address to the Malaysian one as I was back in Malaysia for summer holidays. I forgot to change it back to my Unilodge address ... what a present ! Haha ....








My double down pillow ....








My Lacoste shirt from Sue Ann .... I already have a blue one .... this one is "sweeter" ...haha...





Sue Ann bought me this Marks and Spencer shirt ... a white one ... apparently she likes me in white .... haha ...



And a special thanks to Haky, my buddy from Korea. He got me this set !! He remembered that I liked Poker alot ... haha ... great gift !


All right, a little digression from politics to my personal life .... haha ..... anyway, I appreciate the comments from one of my readers .... he doesn't have a blog and he gave a long comment. I liked the opinions so I will publish it soon in another blog entry. For now, I will head straight to bed ! I have to walk up Black Mountain tomorrow morning ... exercise day ! Haha. Nites.

No comments: