Monday, March 03, 2008

Manifesto Barisan Nasional

Pardon me for not blogging about the manifestos of the political parties. Have been really busy and emotional since last week. Well I might look big and macho but I have a fragile emotion at times. Haha.

Anyway, I have just downloaded the manifestos of the political parties contesting in East Malaysia i.e. BN, PAS, DAP, PKR. I only had time to browse through BN's manifesto. Will read the rest soon. I think Pak Lah's manifesto seem more detailed than the rest. But it seems to me that Pak Lah is promising alot of things in this manifesto.

The election promises seem more liberal with focus on many key issues. I wonder if Pak Lah has the power to steer the BN warlords to fulfill these election promises and gain approval from all elected MPs during their Parliamentary meetings and their respective parties' General Assembly.

Hmmmm. We shall see ! Canberra is cold at night and in the morning nowadays but warm in the noon. Not really used to the weather yet but I am adjusting my life a little. Workload seems stressful but I guess I am gonna take it step by step. I have too many things in my head now. Maybe it will be clearer in a month's time.

Mom said that she might be accompanying my grandma for a trip to Australia. I hope she comes to see me in April :) I am currently taking up the challenge from mom to go down to 78kg and she will give me the reward ... Haha. Dad had another warning that if I dont lose weight, he won't buy me an airticket to return home for holidays this year. So yes ! I am on a diet and exercise with support from pals and family.

Hopefully I can do it ! I have work to do and look through what I have missed last week. So, will blog more later. Meantime, if you have anything you want to say or contact me, do so through my blog or my email. Take care folks !

No comments: