Thursday, August 23, 2007

Koayteow in Red Bean Soup

I should write to my former teacher , Miss Amy Beh . You know the famous recipe books written by Amy Beh ? Yeah . She used to teach me . I was a naughty kid last time and I remember her well .... she always discipline me !!

Haha . Yes Miss Amy . Koayteow in Red Bean Soup . Merdeka special ! It is giving me the chills and nightmares now . Gosh .

In Bahasa Malaysia .... SANGAT GELI !!!

Try to cook it one day for your family and friends , my dear blog readers . Haha .

All righty . I have Maths B tutorial to attend tomorrow on Dynamic Programming in a Finite Horizon - linked with Markov Chains . And then , there will be a meeting with the JPA officer at 11am in Unilodge . Meetings used to be in Bruce Hall conference room ... but nowdays with the new officer , I guess meetings are just last minutes and at random public locations . Less formal I guess ?

Had a good relationship with Encik Zainal , former JPA officer to Australia . Hope it goes well with the new officer too .

All right . Nite !

No comments: