Saturday, October 14, 2006

What is My Next Move ?

What is my next move ?

I seriously need to know . I can't think of which pawn or knight that I want to mobilize next .

Sigh . The props are not at all good looking . The scenes are all below a Grade C . The characters are far from satisfatory level . Things are not as beautiful as the springs of a blossoming flowery bed .

Something must be done . And I need to know what , how , why and when .

The pieces must be moved into position as soon as possible . I am lacking time . But I do not see any light at all . I need some motivation and inspiration .

I guess I have to go into a 'sleep mode' and go back to 'the cave of inspiration' once again in a quest to search for another life line to carry on with the game .

Sigh .

No one will know what I am doing or even thinking . The pictures you see are not complete . The scenes you are watching , watched or are about to watch are not at all finalized .

Be assured . It will be interesting .

Dear bloggie , I rest my case . For now .

Soon bloggie . Soon . My bloggie and I will be one and we will move our pieces forward in unison .

Until then , I reserve my words "checkmate" .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sounds so macho..
checkmate!
hrmm sounds like a really cool 'end-of-speech' statement for a debate:D

love
sue