Saturday, October 07, 2006

Me , Myself and I

At times I feel frustrated that I have so many people to entertain - friends , family , loved ones .

The frustration I feel at times happen because 'entertainment responsibility' on my part has to happen at the wrong time . It has reached a level till I felt that I am being bullied and assumed to be 'bulliable' , perhaps public property .

But never mind ... it is good to test and train my patience .

Privacy is a valuable item to me these days . Probably my mood is bad , motivation is low and concentration is badly affected .

Whenever I eat more than usual , spend more than usual , it simply shows the above .

I might need a vacation , hibernation , or hide myself out somewhere to get some refreshing enlightenments of my mission in life .

I need to be alone at times . To be honest , I am the type who can live alone in a humanless world perhaps ... all silent and peaceful .

It will be the type of life where I can close my eyes and every breathe and moment , where I can move around freely to seek peace of mind and put a smile in my face .

I need some enlightenment . Sigh . A week or two , I will be fine I guess .

Up till then , may the best be with me ...

No comments: