Saturday, February 16, 2008

Interesting Opinions

I was enjoy reading Cuitsikit's comments and blog entries. I don't know who he or she is but this blogger rarely blogs. But when he or she blogs, it is always interesting to read!

Read this http://cuitsikit.blogspot.com/2008/02/sudahlah-musa-hitam.html

Anyway, didnt have the time today to go to my next target of election office to enquire about the manifesto. I thought to myself maybe I was wrong to expect every BN component party's office to have a print of Barisan Nasional's manifesto or DAP centres to have DAP manifesto and so on. As far as I know, I remember reading 5 years ago Pak Lah had a hardcopy of manifesto. I don't remember about that in Tun's era but I believe all leaders and political parties will have one.

As voters, we have slacked in our rights to read the manifesto. This time, I want to read it. But MCA Bercham members don't even know what a manifesto is. Disappointing !

The next place I will step into is also nearby. I hope the MCA leader there (whom I personally know) or the office staff will know what a manifesto is, or at least let me know that it is prepared by leaders already or not, or they don't have a manifesto at all.

And since I am not a bias type, I will also give a visit to a UMNO service centre in Perak, and a DAP centre also. Hehe ...

If you guys have the time, do the same thing elsewhere in KL or Malacca or Penang! Blog it or let me know ! By the way, I can't access www.bn.org.my and I would like to know if their website has crashed, discontinued or disappeared or shifted .... hmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read my blog at peoplepowergranny.blogspot.com. I talk about what we all globally have in common, much more than what sets us apart. And vote in my poll, too. Hope you like it!