Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm Home Safely

I am home at last after a tiring 8 hour flight plus 2.5 hours on the road KL - Ipoh ! But glad that I'm safe and sound at home . Even sweeter to see my new Sony Camera T200 ! And what more to hear that dad just won 3 awards from his company !

Cool . Pals , I'm tired and won't be seeing you guys yet . But you can reach me at 012-5838408 . Let me know if any of you are back in Ipoh . Will go out for a meal with you guys .

Not gonna blog again anytime soon .... perhaps till I have the mood and time . Currently my study aka computer room has turned into a zone of books .... sis having SPM . So yeah .... not much space for me to use my ADSL and my laptop . Haha .

See ya guys around !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you're fine. Enjoy yourself back in Mal! :D