Friday, December 29, 2006

My Trip To Melbourne







Trip to Melbourne was nice :) There were many happy things and sad side of this trip . But let me share my unhappiness over the trip first . Initially we booked through an agent to go for a day tour to see Penguins and then for a Steam Train ride . Sadly , the next day , we were told by the tour operator that our agent only booked for two instead of three . And the bus was left with two seats only . So we went back to the agent , he told us he booked for three . Ahuh !? We decided to cancel our day tour packages . Hmm .... and yet I thought Malaysians are terrible in providing promises and services ..... the grass overseas are not greener after all .

Instead , our close pal Zi Hao took us around . We went on our own to Puffing Billy . It was nice to see such an old steam train and had a chance to ride on it . Went around shopping at Smith Street . Nike outlet was having sales and I got a few T Shirts for around $20 each . And there was one T Shirt which was on sale for $7.50 !! Nike . Wow . Haha . It was a factory outlet after all .

Well , the trip generally was fun . Put on lots of weight after I got back home from the trip . Zi Hao and Ash took us around to eat . Met up with a pal from Ipoh . Nice seeing you there , San !

The pizzas at Lygon street are damn good ! Had about 4 Pizzas in two nites ! Man . Well . Will be back in Melbourne soon to check out the other places , especially Ballarat gold mine , penguins , the mazey garden etc .

The above are some pictures my pals took . My camera was with sis . Arrgh . She needed it to go to Japan for her student exchange programme . Hmm . Nvr mind . Anyway , I liked the Rod Laver Arena where Australian Opens are held (Tennis) . It was marvellous and the officer there was very nice . She explained everything there at the Tennis courts . The Greek food , the Korean meal , Freddo's Ice Cream , the Thai dinner ..... wow ... everything was so yummy . I put on lots of weight and came back with an astonishing 100kg .

Ahem . Serious . Not shy to say it , but I was that heavy and my dad was fuming when he found out . Left for Canberra earlier on with around 88kg ... haha... All right then . On a tight diet scheme now at home . Need to lose lots of weight .

Well then , that's all for now . To my faithful blog and my dear readers , friends , loved ones , fellow bloggers , Happy New Year . May the New Year bring us peace , harmony , unity and prosperity .

No comments: