Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oil For Food Scandal

For the pictures below , "Right click - save target as" . This way , the pics will be clear and easy to view on what I'm trying to blog about :)

I briefly searched through the Independent Committee's report led by a former US Federal Reserve Chairman on the Oil For Food Scandal .

Of course I searched through to see Malaysia's involvement as some parties have claimed that there are 'certain people' involved in this scandal .

Thus , the following are what I have found .

Please be assured that I did not do this with a biased mind . I merely searched "Malaysia" and these are among the few pages that came up .

Actually there are a few more pages , but those pages are on Graphs of International Countries (which has the word Malaysia in them) and the rest are on Mastek Sdn Bhd .

I think I do not need to put up so many "Mastek Sdn Bhd stuff" . One or two will do .

Yep . Enjoy reading .

Haha . I think Sue Ann likes reading my blog .

I will make it interesting for all to read ok :)

Hehe . A bored WL is a very dangerous WL .

All right . Its midnite here and I gotta go enjoy my comfy sleep :)

Tata .





No comments: