Sunday, March 09, 2008

Internet

I have been busy for the past week till Thursday. And what a surprise I got on Friday. I was taking my bath and midway, the light just went off. I thought someone was playing with the lights and wrapped a towel around me and went out to check the switches, the fius box. In the end, I found out that the whole Unilodge did not have electricity.

After awhile, electricity was back here but the internet server suffered a breakdown. And I don't have internet ... till at least Tuesday just because the technicians don't work on weekends and public holiday (10th March is Canberra Day). Arrrgh .

So sorry for not blogging much. But I am keeping myself updated with latest news of the election results !

Amazing and interesting so far as I am writing this blog entry. Well ... gotta go now, it is late and I wanna concentrate on the latest news as they flow in !

No comments: