Friday, September 07, 2007

Pertandingan Menangkap Penganjur !

Let some heads roll ! I officially announce a competition to catch those who organized an animal cruelty competition with regards to Dogs in Selayang !

Taaadaaa !! Lets get some organizers heads rolling .... get the Director or the Deputy Director's head as well !! I put forth my request to have whoever that signed the approval letter for this competition to be sacked !

Pak Lah ... show us what you can do ... this is a highly ridiculous competition . International media is busy with APEC in the highly security forces populated area in Sydney . Otherwise ... I am pretty sure we will be in their newspapers for creating the joke of the century !

And by the way .... read this blogger's immature remark ok ? Drop him some immature comments too !

http://almuslimin2.blogspot.com/2007/09/another-idiotic-group-that-support.html

This blogger makes me wonder if its comments are seditious ..... maybe I should email Tan Sri Muhd Taib about this .

No comments: