In a war of words with Nathaniel Tan recently, Rafizi Ramli tweeted "@rafiziramli: For everyone's record, @natasasi was employed by MB Office on vague contract re media/social media etc. Not surprising 4 all his defence".
Today, Nathaniel Tan is one of the loudest supporters of Khalid Ibrahim.
I don’t know what else is shady but as we all know, the deeper you dig, the darker it gets. YB Hannah Yeoh cannot afford to hide and be quiet anymore. SELCAT must act fast or lose credibility.
The other camp in Selangor PKR has its own share of issues also. Look at the facts.
- PKR's De Facto Leader is Anwar Ibrahim and his wife Dr Wan Azizah is the Party President. Their daughter is the Vice President of PKR.
- Former ADUN Kajang Lee Chin Cheh stepped down for greater good of Pakatan Rakyat but appeared in the candidates sheet in the ongoing PKR Party Elections
- PKR’s Election began in late April 2014 and till today we have not seen or heard who has won the race to be Deputy President, Vice Presidents and Supreme Council members. (FYI, Indonesia’s Presidential Election began on 9th July and on 22nd July, Joko Widodo was announced as the new President)
- PKR Supreme Council endorsed Dr Wan Azizah as the new Selangor MB, the wife of Selangor's Economic Advisor
This is no doubt a mockery of our democracy. By now, supporters of Pakatan Rakyat should all be asking this question - is this the party that we know and voted for?
It is still fresh in our memories during the Kajang Move when Rafizi wrote in his blog:
- We need radical approach to solving the traffic woes, the pace of affordable public housing has to pick up
- There is a need for more rigorous forward planning of water resources in Selangor
- We can do better especially with regards to cleanliness and livelihood of the people. We have the potential to be a model state with least potholes in densely populated areas.
Clearly, Pakatan Rakyat is giving Khalid Ibrahim an “F” for his performance as MB with recent issues like KIDEX, water and the BM Bible, just a year after the 13th General Election. His value was downgraded to “junk” when the Pakatan Rakyat leaders begin to blame it all on one individual – Khalid Ibrahim.
But is this the sole responsibility and failure of one man - Khalid Ibrahim? Are we talking about the Selangor State Government which Anwar has been a member of since 2009? And does anyone expect the State Government to perform better with Dr Wan Azizah?
It is just shameful for anyone to even allow PKR to be involved in politics anymore.
This is the time when we say enough is enough. Selangor must call for fresh State Elections. PKR must be punished for poor governance and the prostitution of democracy.