- What if the 2377 Central Delegates attend the 28th November EGM ? How do we interpret that ?
- What if the 2377 Central Delegates decide to vote on the 28th November EGM ? Can we use the 2377 delegates' decision as a sample size of the voice among MCA members ?
- What if the 2377 Central Delegates vote against Liow Tiong Lai's resolutions and motions ? Do we say "good. see Liow, we told you so" or do we say "Doesn't matter, it is illegal anyway" ?
- What if the 2377 vote in favor of Liow Tiong Lai's resolutions and motions ? Can we say that Central Delegates are unconvinced of the GUP and do not accept the Ong - Chua team ?
- What if the 2377 Central delegates do not attend the 28th November EGM ? Will Liow, Wee and Chew resign and accept it as a signal from MCA grassroots ?
READ MORE HERE.
Now that the EGM II has been called off and the "special briefing session" was carried out today, 28 November 2009, let me ask the following questions. (over 1000 Delegates and members attended)
- How do we interpret the attendance of over 1000 members and Delegates at Liow Tiong Lai's dinner and briefing session ? (estimated 547 Delegates attended - by justice4otk)
- If 547 Central Delegates attended Liow's dinner and briefing, how many of the remaining (less than) 1830 delegates support Ong Tee Keat and how many of them support Chua Soi Lek ? (assuming all the 547 Delegates support Liow)
- An even better question - how many of the Central Delegates support Tee Keat and how many of them support Soi Lek independently (if they go heads on) today ? (more on this soon)
On 15 Nov 2009, The Star headlines read : Division chiefs close ranks behind Ong and Dr Chua. 155 out of 191 Division leaders attended and gave their support to Ong - Chua.
- How do we compare the 15 Nov 2009 briefing and the 28 Nov 2009 briefing ?
- How do we interpret the results of both the briefing ?
At this moment, we can conclude that 81.15 percent of Division leaders accept the Greater Unity Plan. I have to say I am not sure if the Division members have endorsed their leaders' acceptance of the GUP.
Also, based on the estimated attendance of the Delegates, 547 out of 2377, we can perhaps say that 23.01 percent showed up to support Liow's team.
My view ? Things don't look good for Ong - Chua. I have written a lot on this matter and sounded the warning bells to Ong - Chua faction that strategies and methods are not right. Even the Press Statements by leaders are disastrous at times.
I will provide more angles on MCA Leadership crisis for us to consider soon.